Any individual or organization with an interest in hydrography or closely related field is welcome to join The Hydrographic Society of America (THSOA). No formal qualifications are required.
All memberships begin on entry and are renewed on January 1. All memberships begin on entry and are renewed on January 1. Dues are not prorated. Persons joining after October 1 will receive the remainder of the present year plus all of the next.
In order to become a member we ask that you please sign up online through Nationals' website at www.thsoa.org/join-us .
For questions about membership contact the Houston Chapter's Membership/Student Liaison.
Any business or corporation endorsing the objectives, policies and activities of THSOA. May appoint 2 representatives to THSOA, who have the same rights and privileges as individual members.
Corporate Members receive:
- Hydro International Magazine ($45 USD value).
- Subscribe to xyHt Magazine at no charge at www.xyht.com/subscribe ($20 USD value).
- Discount on registration at THSOA sponsored events as well as some international conferences. For the biennial U.S. Hydro Conference you receive a discount on exhibit space and may also register any three employees of the organization at the member rate.
- Free hot link on the Corporate Member page
- Free Employment Opportunity advertisements on the web site and newsletter at no additional charge
- Corporate membership includes two Individual Memberships.
Any person with active professional interest in the hydrography or closely related field.
Individual Members receive:
Must be a full-time undergraduate and graduate students (not funded by employer).
Students Members receive: